We are always looking for dedicated employees. Click here to find out more.
- The home has six generous lounges to enable the residents to join in social activities or relax
- A passenger lift aids transport between the floors and the home has full disabled access.
- A qualified chef provides a range of daily and seasonal choices; a sample menu is available from the home.
- Quality of life coordinators are employed to ensure residents time is spent in pursuing their own interests.
- A qualified physiotherapist is part of the clinical team to ensure each resident has access to this service.
- The home has its own cinema room showing a wide range of films. Sky Television is available in the communal areas with large screens.
- Computer and broadband access is available.