We are always looking for dedicated employees. Click here to find out more.
The Manager’s Office is adjacent to the reception. There are 6 lounge areas, 4 bathrooms, 2 shower rooms and many disabled toilets. All of our bedrooms have en-suite facilities. We check rooms for safety and cleanliness regularly. We have a purpose built kitchen and laundry facilities, hairdressing room and treatment room. All our exits are secure. You can feel free to use any area of the home at any time. The grounds are maintained by external contractors and are accessible to wheelchairs.
Staff at the home all wear uniforms. This will assist you in identifying key personnel.
- Trained Nurses - Navy uniforms
- Team leaders – white with green stripe above Senior Carer
- Senior Care Assistants - White tops with blue stripe tops and blue or black trousers
- Care Assistants - White tops white with burgundy trims and blue or black trousers
- Domestic – Burgundy tabards
- Kitchen Staff and Chef - White kitchen jackets
- Quality of life coordinators – Black tops and black trousers
You can be assured that staff are trained and aware of the rules regarding confidentiality. Information regarding your care needs will be passed to staff in the office areas only and all details are treated in the strictest confidence. We will ensure that any requests regarding confidentiality are adhered to. Only those people who are authorised by you will be able to have access to confidential information.